Help us to continue making a difference in our comunity. Please make a donation today.
Visit our new online store for apparel, Collectibles, and much more!!
Electrical Fire Reed St.
Friday, May 20, 2016
Sta 76 was alerted for electrical fire inside a house. 76 units arrived on scene to find nothing evident. After further investigation firefighters found faulty dishwasher wiring. The power was disconnected to the dishwasher and the house was turned over to the homeowner and advised an electrician to look at it before turning the power back on. 76 units then went back in service